Friday, January 28, 2011

Color of the Week Proposal #3

The color for this week will be PINK! As you may have noticed, my favorite color is pink. It's girly, bright and fun. I think I will explore still life photography to represent pink things, literally as well as through the items in the still life representing girliness.
When we were talking about still life photography in class, Irving Penn was brought up as an example.

This photo caught my eye immediately by Irving. It made me think about when I was younger and would get into my mom's makeup.

Some more Irving Penn....







A great link I found for glamorous 'pink' ideas: 
www.margecasey.com

Darrin Haddad @ Marge Casey

Bill Diodato @ Marge Casey

Marge Casey is a photography associate group offering a wide range of photo genres and niches of interest. I strongly suggest checking the whole site out!! Lots of cool conceptual photos, fashion, celebrity, food, still life, landscape. etc. check it out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment