Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Collaboration Photos


I am SO impressed at the quality of 4 x 5 prints!! The detail in the fur of Kitty (that is her name) is amazing. For the portrait of our collaboration, I am fairly sure I am going to use the lower left photo. It has the best composition and focus of these 4 photos. I have to learn to be more careful with the film holders as well, as there is a light leak here..

I would crop the original photo to look something like this. I want the focus to be on the cat and not background information.

Double exposures... irritating because it's not what I had aimed for, but interesting none the less! The echoing effect displays time and movement in a unique way.

This doubexposure is especially intrestin o me becaus Brenna's pointe shoes shot as well as my high heels shot are both well exposed. It shows the architecture of both ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment