Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Behind the Scenes

This collaborative photo shoot was my first photo shoot with good lights, a model, and a team working together to make the shots work. I loved the atmosphere and really enjoyed the clinical white light of the flash kit. Here are some of the photos I took behind the scenes. I think they are interesting photos, as photos, rather than documents. The air of collaboration and community is quite evident as we were helping each other throughout the day. I also think that they are effective as art to any audience, as the aparatus is interesting and many dynamic compositions are possible. I have always loved watching fashion tv for the photo shoot snipits. The energy of accomplishing a photo shoot in an efficient manner has always been fascinating and glamorous for me. Setting up, finding the right angle for a shot, focusing, shooting, directing - a photo shoot is art in the process as much as the outcome is art.






No comments:

Post a Comment